3/4″ Wide BioThane Jaeger Lead (Gold Series BioThane)
Jaeger leads, or sometimes called European leads, are one of the most versatile leashes you can own. With one leash and some strategically placed “D” rings, a floating ring and snaps on both ends you actually have 6 different types of leads all-in-one for any type of situation:
- 8 foot leash – Made by using the entire leash length and clipping the end snap to the strategically placed “D” ring for a handle and the opposite end to a collar.
- 4 foot leash – Made by clipping one end snap of the lead to the opposite end snap and attaching to a collar (be sure to add the extra handle for even more control).
- 2 – 4 foot leashes – Made by folding the leash in half and hooking each end snap to a different collar (be sure to add the optional handle for even more control).
- Hands free, over the shoulder lead – Made by wearing the leash like a sash and clipping the end snap to the strategicaly place “D” ring or floating ring and attaching the remaining length and end snap to a collar.
- Tie out leash – Made by wrapping the end of the leash around an object and attaching the end snap to the strategically placed “D” ring or floating ring and attaching the opposite end to a collar.
- leash and slip collar all-in-one – Made by looping the end of the leash around the dogs neck like a collar and attaching the end snap to the floating ring.
^^^(See the above pictures for different leash configurations)^^^
Our Jaeger Leads are 8 feet in total length and cosist of 2 “D” rings, 2 end snaps and a floating ring. All of this hardware is the same durable hardware that we use on all of our other collars and leashes.
What is better then having such a versatile piece of equipment? Having it made out of genuine BioThane so you know it will last!!!! Our Jaeger Leads are made of Genuine BioThane that has superior performance, strength and durability that will outlast any nylon and vinyl lead. Some benefits to BioThane are:
* Easy to clean
* Light weight
(For a complete detail of Gold Series BioThane check out the About BioThane section)
We offer two different hardware options; Nickle Plated Steel and Solid Brass. Our Solid Brass is excatly that, solid Brass, not brass plated.
BioThane comes in a wide selection of bright vibrant colors so be sure to click on the color selection guide to view available colors. All of our leashes are personally handmade by myself, if there is a custom product or leash size that you are interested in please contact us.
(See color selection guide under images)
White, Black, Red, Maroon, Orange, Pink, Violet, Royal Blue, Lime Green, Hunter Green, Yellow
Solid Brass (+$5.00), Nickle Plated Steel